Pixel Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pixel Scape

Owned by Taste Pixels. POONAGE SERVER!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ingame rules...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tastepixels
Admin
tastepixels

Ingame rules... Empty
PostSubject: Ingame rules...   Ingame rules... I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 5:33 am

Hello everyone. Now, I want playing on this server to be an enjoyable experience, and for this reason I need to make some rules, and believe me, if you break them, there will be consequences. Make sure yo read all these rules carefully if you want to keep on playing...

On this server you have two chances. First offence you get a black mark, second offence is a ban. However, some offences are an autoban, such as trying to noclip.

*MAIN RULES*

No swearing
No pretending to be someone else.
No autoing
Respect all other players
Do not take the law into your own hands
No dupeing

*PKING RULES*

DO NOT PK FROM AREA THAT ARE NOT DESIGNED FO PKING! This includes ::alch, ::swordgame and all the other places. This will lead to an autoban!
Yuo can only pk at ::pk ::fun and ::edge at the moment.
No teaming at edge.
No looting at ::fun
No teleother

You can loot everywhere other than ::fun! If you do not want to lose things, pk at ::fun.

*OTHER RULES*
do NOT ask to be mod or admin. This is a BAN!
Do not attack NPCs that should not be attacked. IE Shops, portal people and any npcs without the "attack" option.
Do not lure people to pk. (This means dont say "Huge drop party at ::pk come to get a free 2147mil!)

Now, I know that looks like a lot of rules, but it is to make the game more enjoyable for everyone. hope you continue to play, following the rules.
Back to top Go down

Ingame rules...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pixel Scape :: Forum Entrance :: Ingame rules!-
Jump to: